Water Drainage Solutions
Drainage Problems and Solutions!. Drainage Repair EXPERTS IN CARMEL, IN
Water can damage your foundation, cause wood rot, mildew and mold. We can help you keep the water away from your home by designing a water drainage system customized for your home. Before spending tens of thousands of dollars on installing a basement waterproofing system, call us first, we will most likely find a lower cost alternative drainage solutions that can save you money.
UNDERGROUND DRAIN INSTALLATION:
Tips on how to keep the water away from your house’s foundation:
- Inspect the dirt near the foundation, the dirt should be the highest near the foundation and gradually slope away from your foundation.
- Make sure you gutter downspouts drainage outlets drain at least 5 to 6 feet away from the house.
- Keep your Gutters Clean to prevent water from overflowing.
- Inspect your underground drains to make sure they are clog free and properly flowing.
- Provide a path for the water to flow away from your house.
You can help protect your underground drains from getting clogged by installing Gutter Covers.
Outlet Covers / Grate Covers
For underground drains that have pop up in the yard, we offer these choice in outlet covers.